Monday, February 23, 2015

Is it a peacock !!!??????......

Hi there it's Anja again on this monday. Hope you are all well and enjoying the new release and all the inspiration we provide.

Now over to the card for today. I am sorry but it's once again stretching your stamps. Somehow I can't seem to get enough of it. Blame it on the great stamps!!!!!!!!!!

 
 


I think the idea behind this card is obvious. I wanted to use the Eggstraordinary egghunt in a different way and combined it with the Botanical love.
Well it looked like a peacock this way so why not color it like a peacock.......




I first stamped the chicken from the eggstraordinary egghunt and stamped it once more on some scrap of paper to use this as a mask. Then I stamped the flower from the botanical love stampset and masked of the lower flowerleaves.
Searched for a peacock on the internet to use the right colors and colored it with copics.
Fuzzy cut the image and made sure to color the sides with a black marker.
I thought the image didn't need to much so I randomly stamped some sentiments and placed the image on top of it. Easy peasy......



Stamps;





Try to combine different stampsets to create something different. You will be amazed by the results.
Keep your card clean and simple to focuse on the main image.
If you don't know which colors to use search for the colors in magazines or on the internet.


To link up your projects at the sidebar. We love to see what you all create.

Have a great day,
Hugs Anja

14 comments:

  1. such a creative and fun idea - glad I have both sets :o) - fab coloring, too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, i like the combination of the flower with the chick, a wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh how cool is that !!! I LOVE your peacock :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooo, I love this! What a striking color combination against the white background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloris is stunning
    The idea is brilliant
    Clever made dear Anja.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! Super idea ..super gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful coloring... great idea...eggstraordinary!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So brilliant! Love your stamp-stretching extravaganzas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a genius idea, Anja! Love the way you have combined the stamps, your fab colouring and those sentiments stamped in the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea! I love the peacock! Thank you for the idea, now I have to buy both sets :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Das ist eine super Idee, mehr aus Stempeln zu machen!! Danke für's Teilen. =)

    ReplyDelete