Monday, September 21, 2015

Thanks for everything you do......

Hi there it's Anja again on this monday with another card for you.
I don't know about you but I really love the coming season with all those different warm autumn colors.


 
 
As I mentioned before I love autumn especially all those awesome colored leaves. So it was Obvious I made this card using the different leaves from different sets.
 
 



I started with a white cardbase and used the magical frame die to emboss in the background.
I cut a panel from watercolorpaper and stamped different leaves shapes in versamark ink and white heat embossed them. Then I turned the stamps upside down on my stampblock and used distress inks and water. I gently stamps the behind of the stamps onto the embossed image.
I adhered the panel onto some patterned paper and some torn vellum and adhered the whole using some foam to the cardbase.
Stamped the sentiment beneath the panel and stamped the thanks onto vellum and heat set it with clear embossingpowder. Fuzzy cut the thanks and glued it onto the panel.







Stamps;

Botanical love, Magic flowers and Time to say thanks.



Patterned paper;

Feel good paper pack



Cool cuts;

Magical frame;







You can also use the dies to emboss just take your regular embossingplates sandwich for your diecut machine and use some embossingmat or just use some extra papers or some foam.
You can use the backside of the stamps to "color" your stamps that will give them some kind of shadow.



Hope you liked today's card and will give it a try we would love to see your cards. Just link them up at the sidebar.

Have a great week, Anja

1 comment:

  1. I just love fall too and your card is so very beautiful! It's helping me get excited about the fall colors about to arrive!

    ReplyDelete