Sunday, June 12, 2016

Ink Blending Part 3

Hi Everyone! Are you having a nice Sunday? Do you usually do crafting over the weekends or weekdays? As I'm mostly at home, I do my crafting during the week and almost no crafting during the weekends.

Don't forget! The Challenge of the Month is still going on!  One lucky winner will receive a 15€ gift card.




Anyways, I hope you're not bored of me talking about ink blending yet because today, I bring you another ink blended card. Hope you'll carry on to read my process below :)






I've always and only done ink blending on white cardstock or watercolour paper. Mainly because the colours shows up more vibrant and true. But this week, I thought I'd try it on kraft paper. I didn't have a good card layout idea but I wanted to do some trial & error. 


Basically, I've ink blended the paper as usual. No difference in the technique. I tried a few colours but today I'm only showing you the purple ink. The lighter colours will not show so vibrant but it still works, depending on the look you're going for. 

I hope this gives you an ideas and motivation to stretch the uses of your cardstock and inks. 



All Create A Smile products : 

Non-Create A Smile products : 
Distress Ink Pads - Seedless Preserve


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Thanks for stopping by,


1 comment:

  1. This is so lovely. A great job of blending the background. Love the Crokisses stamp set.

    ReplyDelete