Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Santa is coming back!

Hey stampers, Anni here.
Today I have a Christmas card for you with an old friend. Do you remember the cutest Santa ever from the winter kit called Snow Dance? I tell you a secret: He will be relounged soon.







This little Santa is one of my all time favorite - and that means a lot because I LOVE Santa stamps and I have a few (and more). So when Christine told us that the stamp set from the kit will be back in stock I was so happy and I knew I wanted to make a card with it.



  • Stamp, color and fussy cut the Santa.
  • Create a background using watercolor cardstock, Ken Oliver's Color Burst and Water. Let it dry. Die cut a stitched rectangle from the cardstock.
  • Stamp and emboss the sentiment on a piece of vellum. Fussy cut it.
  • Die cut a tag from white cardstock and add red twine.
  • Assemble the card.

  • Use a big sentiment with a small image to create a focal point.
  • Red and pale blue or pale turquoise is one of my favorite color combos for Christmas cards. 


Follow Create a Smile on Facebook and Instagram to get all the news!



      



1 comment:

  1. Yes! This makes me so happy. I was bummed when I missed out on the kit and then saw all of the darling Santa cards, can't wait to get!

    ReplyDelete