Sunday, February 12, 2017

Falling Candies

Hey crafters! How have you been? If you have looked through the new sets, you might have seen a set called Welcome Baby. Today, I'm using some of the elements from the set and hopefully this gives you some inspiration when you get a hold of this set. 




I started by stamping the spoon and the ribbons which I am actually using it as candies falling from the "sky". If you have been following my post or instagram, you might notice that I do this type of "falling objects" card a lot. You can say that it's my go-to designs. I just love to see how the same style can look with different themes. 

What's your go-to style?

Anyways, after all the stamping, comes the colouring. I chose to use the Copics again this week. The spoon is decorated using Stickles and I've used the same stickles to make little dots. 

As usual, add the sentiment and donnneeee. 

I hope you like this card and hopefully do your take on this. 



Welcome Baby - Stamp Set
Just Saying Hello - Stamp Set
Copic Markers
White Embossing Powder
VersaMark Ink


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)



Thanks for stopping by,




1 comment: