Friday, July 7, 2017

How are You Card

Hi there!
Samantha here, just sitting here thinking...you know what today needs? More rainbows!




     

Yep, rainbows and triangles with a splash of black - winning combo if you ask me! :)


Want to make this card with me? Read below!

- select your stamps and color directly on them with your waterbased markers of choice (I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers!)
- spritz lightly with water and press onto your card front
- repeat this pattern in your color choices!  


- once your triangles have been stamped - splatter some color and heat emboss the large part of your sentiment in black
- heat emboss the smaller part of your sentiment in white, onto black cardstock!
- in hindsight, I think a few sequins added would MAKE this!


I added some shading to my triangles by using the markers to color in the right-most edge of all the triangles and then blending it out with my water brush! It's a subtle detail, but I really like the dimension it adds! 


I have to say that Going Graphic is one of my favorite stamp sets! I love the shapes! Then, I used the sentiment from Just Saying Hello stamp set to finish it off!

    

Do you follow Create a Smile Stamps on Instagram?! You totally should! 

~Samantha

   

No comments:

Post a Comment