Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Rainbow Leaves

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Are you into Distress Oxides lately? Just like me? Or should I say just like nearly the whole crafting world?





I wanted to play with my Oxides and I wanted to create a rainbow with partial stamping! So I needed a solid image and I chose the Clustered Leaves.




I used my MISTI for stamping the leaves. I stamped it several times, always just inking up one small part of the stamp. By overlapping the colours they blended easily and I created a rainbow leaf.
Then I stamped some tiny flowers in black and added some black dots with my embossing pen. After I was satisfied how my image turned out I die cut it with a stitched rectangle die.
I decided to go with a simple Hallo for the sentiment and embossed it in white on black cardstock.
To the cardbase I adhered a piece of black and white patterned paper (channeling my inner Samantha Mann) and that finished up my card.


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!
Anni




         

2 comments: