Friday, March 2, 2018

Simply UnFROGettable Card

Hi there!
Samantha here today, and I'm sharing a card a spring-y card with a cute little critter!



     

If you can believe it...I hadn't used this ADORABLE set yet!! What?! I know!! And you know I had to add a little crown to that cutie! Ha!


Let's make this card together!

- stamp and color your image! I colored my image with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers!
- once dry, fussy cut out!
- on a separate piece of cardstock, create the sky with some ink blending! I used Disterss Inks in Peacock Feathers and Blueprint Sketch.



- I flicked some water onto the background, and also some white acrylic paint
- heat emboss the sentiment in white onto a strip of black cardstock
- add foam tape to the frog, and attach all of your images


I love adding little details to my coloring with a white gel pen! Some little dots here, a freckle there, it's so FUN!


I used the super sweet, and spring-y Unfrogettable stamp set! It's so fun and cheeky!!! 

    

There are so many fun challenges going on - check out the Create a Smile Friends and Family Facebook group for all of the details and fun!


~Samantha


1 comment: